Artists: GOOD CHARLOTTE
Venue: Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Date: 8 April 2011
*LIMITED EXCLUSIVE OFFER – INCLUDES A SIGNED COVER OF THE ALBUM AS WELL AS A FREE TATTOO.*
Buy it here!
More Photos by Stuart Blythe:
* Roxy Music – Bryan Ferry @ Brisbane Riverstage – 1st March 2011 with Cameras [Photo Gallery]
* Iron Maiden @ Soundwave Brisbane – 26 February 2011 [Photo Gallery]
* Slash, Queens Of The Stone Age, 30 Seconds To Mars @ Soundwave Brisbane 2011 – 26 February 2011 [Photo Gallery]
* Slayer, Rob Zombie, Primus, One Day As A Lion @ Soundwave Brisbane 2011 – 26 February 2011 [Photo Gallery]
* Murderdolls, DevilDriver, Stone Sour, Sevendust, 36 Crazyfists, Bullet For My Valentine, Feeder @ Soundwave Brisbane 2011 – 26 February 2011 [Photo Gallery]
* Woodford Folk Festival – December 27th, 2010 – Photo Gallery
* Bon Jovi @ Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane – 14 December 2010 – Photo Gallery
* U2 @ Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane – 8 December 2010 – Photo Gallery
* Linkin Park @ Brisbane Entertainment Centre – December 3, 2010 – Photo Gallery
* Brian Wilson, America @ Brisbane Riverstage – 30 October 2010 – Photo Gallery
* Peter Frampton, Chicago @ Brisbane Riverstage 30 October 2010 – Photo Gallery
* more articles… [search]
Mark Lanegan took a detour from his Australian tour to play for the special 50th birthday celebrations for Andrew McGee, one of the founders of Shock Records. The place was hosted by Quincy McLean (Blue Ruin) and Helen Marcou at the famous Bakehouse Recording Studios in Richmond. The people were the who’s who of the Melbourne Music Scene, everybody from former Bad Seed, Mick Harvey, Myf Warhurst, Brian Hooper (Beasts Of Burbon) Mick Turner (Dirty Three), Julian Wu (Triffids), Bruce Milne (former Tote licencess), Paul Elliott (Polyester), Linda J, Bean & Gus of The Dacios, Penny Ikinger, Emily Ulman, Rui Pereira, James Young (Cherry Bar), Patrick Donovan (The Age) and lots more. The oriental theme was ENTER THE DRAGON with everybody dressed up as geishas, ninjas, grand masters, kill bill, etc. With 21 courses of food and amazing array of live music! Kicking off with Kim Salmon’s Precious Jules, known for inventing grunge with his former band, The Scientists. Following on was Joel Silbersher & The Baggage Handlers of GOD and Hoss fame. Headlining was international act, Mark Lanegan with David Rosser on guitar. To close off the splendid event, we had The Silver City Highway, while everybody danced the night away.
Continue reading Mark Lanegan @ Bakehouse Studios, Richmond – 10th July 2010 [Photo Gallery]
Photographer: Stephen Goodwin
Click the image to view the photo gallery
[Photo: Stephen Goodwin]
God Hates Brisbane #1
Acts: No Anchor, Turnpike, AXXONN, Die On Planes, White Bears Of Norway, Cured Pink, Ambrose Chapel, The Entire East Asian Population
Venue: The Step Inn
Date: June 5, 2010
Explore the creative genius behind Edward Scissorhands, Batman and Alice in Wonderland.
From June to October 2010, ACMI hosts a unique exhibition direct from The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), New York. An Australian exclusive, Tim Burton: The Exhibition is a landmark exhibition charting Tim Burton’s creative vision and process from his earliest work to the spectacular Alice in Wonderland.
Continue reading Tim Burton: The Exhibition @ MoMA, Melbourne Jun-Oct 2010