Playing at the Grampians Music Festival in 2020, we asked RAAVE TAPES to share 5 things about themselves that we didn’t know.
1. Lindsay played her first ever game of OzTag a few weeks ago (which is pretty much touch football) & ended up with a broken nose + deviated septum for her troubles. Pretty impressive for a non-contact sport. Plus she got a free nose job. Pretty sick.
2. Joab has a mean left foot step. Do not rush out of the defensive line at him or he will find the gap. (He signed up for OzTag too and is having a good time.)
3. Sometimes we share toothbrushes on tour. Necessity breeds excellence.
4. Joab is a pre school teacher & Lindsay deals with all that teen drama in the high school English/History department.
5. We are actually married to The Buoys. Legally.
What are you looking forward to the most at Grampians Music Festival 2020?
We are most looking forward to soaking up the serenity with a bunch of friends!! The lineup is absolutely stacked with pals & we can’t wait to indulge with them all. We’ve also been working on a little somethin’ somethin’ with another artist on the lineup… is that the scent of special guests in the air??
All information and updates for Grampians Music Festival