See below for details
|In the summer of 2010, Apollo Pathway teamed up with Shidad’s Tom Larkin on production, inspired by his work with some of Australia’s best emerging bands including Calling All Cars, Red Ink, The Galvatrons and Young Heretics. Impressing Larkin with their creative vision, they set to work laying the foundations for Apollo Pathways debut album, immersing themselves and feeding off their undeniable live energy within a studio environment.|
“Apollo Pathway have one of the best new sounds coming out of Melbourne this decade” Tom Larkin
Drawing inspiration from bands like Jimmy Eat World, Weezer and The Cars, Apollo Pathway delivered their debut single ‘Crème De la Cranka’ to radio in late 2010. Picking up play across Channel [V], Rage and community radio, the release concluding with a sold out CD launch in December at Melbourne’s Curtain Band Room.
Followed up by relentless touring, the 2010 single release laid the groundwork for Apollo Pathways next offering ‘Never Ending Story’. Already added to; Snow FM, Eagle FM, Max FM, Power FM (Muswellbrook), Fly FM, 89.7, 979 FM, Radar Radio, WA FM and the Red FM Network, Southern Cross Media (spot play), Triple M (Homebrew) and Nova FM (Spot Play in Late Nights), the new single has rocketed it’s way onto the airwaves.
“Radio should have more music like this.” Chris Morecroft Max FM
Featuring inspiring lyrics by lead vocalist Tex Erwin, ‘Never Ending Story’ is a thrashing anthem for any young dream weaver. The massive sound is a great portrayal of the bands direction and is rapidly becoming the fan favourite at their explosive live shows.
Launching the new ‘Never Ending Story’ motion static video clip in lead up to the single’s launch on April 15th, the new video is a montage of over 4,000 still images combined to create a unique visual effect.
Thanks to Apollo Pathway and Remedy Music, we have 4 x double passes to giveaway to Apollo Pathway’s single launch at East Brunswick Club, Melbourne – 15 April 2011
1. Follow us on Twitter and/or Like us on Facebook
2. Fill in the form below.
3. (Optional) For an extra chance to win *and good Karma*, Tweet this messsage: I entered for a chance to win tickets to @ApolloPathway single launch @ East Brunswick Club http://tinyurl.com/3etcvav – @LifeMusicMedia
Note: Winners will be notified by email on the morning of Tuesday the 12th April 2011.
* Conditions of Entry
1. Winners will be notified by email.
2. Winners will be determined by LifeMusicMedia. All entries become the property of LifeMusicMedia.
3. No correspondence will be entered into and the prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
4. By entering any LifeMusicMedia giveaway, if you are not already a LifeMusicMedia subscriber you give permission to be included as a new LifeMusicMedia subscriber. Note: subscription is free and you may unsubscribe at anytime.
5. This giveaway is for 1 x Double Pass per winner to the following event:
* Apollo Pathway (single launch!) @ East Brunswick Club, Melbourne on Friday 15 April 2011
6. Entrants must be 18+ years of age.