Do you want a double pass to the The Optimen – Official Brisbane Album Launch @ The Step Inn, Brisbane 28 May 2010? See below for details!!
|It’s been some-time between drinks for fans, but even with the AA meetings and late night phone calls to their sponsors, the Opee’s just can’t control their thirst any longer. For this reason, and also to bring the new album to the live stage, The OPees have announced that their official Brisbane “The Out Of Money Experience” album launch will be Friday, May 28 2010 @ The Step Inn.|
Not leaving anything to chance, they have joined forces with fellow Queensland compatriots Choose Mics, also launching their new album ‘Beggars Can’t Be Choosers’. Choose Mics have been steady in the studio, with 2 releases under their belt, this duo are getting it done “REAL BIG” in the lab and on the stage!
Henceforth – this is shaping up as one of the must-see events on this year’s live show calendar. With two local releases of such acclaim being launched on the one night, this is not one to miss…
Brisbane’s own The Optimen launched their sophomore album “The Out Of Money Experience” – and the national response has been nothing short of blistering.
· The album debuted this week at #36 in the national ARIA ‘urban’ charts
· Hau Latukefu made it his ‘album of The Week’ on triple J’s Hip Hop Show Monday just gone (Mon April 19th)
· Rage has been spinning the film clip for 80’s Babies every week since the album hit shelves (3rd consecutive airing is tonight Fri April 23rd)
· Triple J Home & Hosed presenter Steph Hughes has blogged on the clip on the official Triple J Home & Hosed blog, whilst both H&H announcers have also spun the track on air independently of each other
· FBI in Sydney have added ‘Bigger Better More’ to rotation
· PBS FM in Melbourne have tip-sheeted the entire album
The Out Of Money Experience is in stores NOW through Red Tape Entertainment / Inertia Distribution
Do you want a double pass to the The Optimen – Official Brisbane Album Launch @ The Step Inn, Brisbane 28 May 2010?
Follow @LifeMusicMedia on Twitter then tweet this -> @LifeMusicMedia @TheOptimen #AlbumLaunch #comp [and your name]
Join LifeMusicMedia facebook group then write on the wall -> @LifeMusicMedia @TheOptimen #AlbumLaunch #comp [and your name]
No facebook or twitter?
email Optimen@lifemusicmedia.com with subject line of @LifeMusicMedia @TheOptimen #AlbumLaunch #comp [and your name]
We’ll advise the winners by 1pm Friday 28th May 2010.