Do you want a double pass to see Tom Ballard? See below for details.
A wise man once said “Cogito Ergo Sum”: I think therefore I am.
|Not only does Tom Ballard exist, he also manages to do hilarious comedy. In 2010,for his brand new show, Tom shall drop some philosophical gems that even Descartes would be proud of, as well as jokes concerning his penis. It’s basically fun for the whole high and low brow family. With topics ranging from death to radio to the worst thing he’s ever done in his entire life, Tom’s Cogito Ergo Some Funny is an hour of stand-up that will make you both laugh and ponder at the same time.|
Last year, at age 19, this law school drop-out became the youngest ever winner of the prestigious Best Newcomer award at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival. Not bad progress for someone whose first stand up gig was at the brave age of 14, where he wore a bad shirt and then freaked out when he met Ross Noble.
Tom’s material and dress sense have since matured and he’s performed everywhere from the Horden Pavilion in Sydney to the infamous Late’N’Live in Edinburgh and the invitation-only Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal.
His television appearances include Good News Week, The 7PM Project, AD/BC, Studio A and jtv. Most notably however, is his climb from co-hosting weekend breakfast on triple j in 2009 to taking the weekday breakfast radio reigns for the national youth broadcaster in 2010.
There is a lot being said about Tom at the moment – and some of it’s really nice too. Come see what all the fuss is about.
3 NIGHTS ONLY – THIS WILL SELL OUT!
Presented by Token Events
Venue: VISY Theatre, Brisbane Powerhouse, 119 Lamington Street, New Farm
Dates: Fri 5 – Sun 7 March 2010
Time: Fri – Sat 7.30pm, Sun 5pm
Ticket Prices: All tix $27.50
Bookings: www.brisbanepowerhouse.org or 3358 8600
Interview: Tom Ballard – comedian extraordinaire!
BIO: Tom Ballard – Comedian/Broadcaster
Do you want a double pass to see Tom Ballard?
To go in the draw to win a double pass to Tom Ballard’s show ‘Cogito Ergo Some Funny’ at VISY Theatre, Brisbane Powerhouse, New Farm on Saturday March 6th 2010, just
Event Closed :
Note: Ensure you use a valid email address as the winners will be notified by email on the 2nd March 2010.
It ’s that simple!
Conditions of Entry
1. Entry to this giveaway is for people 18 years of age or older.
2. Winners will be notified by email.
3. Winners will be determined by LifeMusicMedia. All entries become the property of LifeMusicMedia.
4. No correspondence will be entered into and the prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. By entering any LifeMusicMedia giveaway, if you are not already a LifeMusicMedia subscriber you give permission to be included as a new LifeMusicMedia subscriber. Note: subscription is free and you may unsubscribe at anytime.
6. This double pass giveaway is for one(1) double pass per winner, to the following Tom Ballard show:
* Tom Ballard’s show ‘Cogito Ergo Some Funny’ at VISY Theatre, Brisbane Powerhouse, New Farm on Saturday March 6th 2010